Re: [RT] New website for technicians and traders

Tim

It looks as if your median line on the one minute is going to hold and although I got some comfort with the mini DT on the five minute, the lower opening of the Spoo makes me think we will get a third time through.  However, we will have to await the break of the intraday high, to swap sides. If we get a failed break and your median line falters at 104^20/21 then I will sail south...   again!...  but I'll have a couple of ticks to make up, en route, whichever way...

Finally, the flat top wedge which is building, is a powerful signal for me, so I think it is going to be north and I assume we aim for your northerly line - but on which chart:   the one minute is 105 evens and my original post on the 13 minute would tie in more or less with my pivot high of 105^03...

All good sport...
Bill