RE: [RT] silly question

That's
good I like that and guess the Golden liked the wall.  The really are great
dogs.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 1:33
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] silly
  question
  Jimmy, you sure are right on the fact they always smile (have to
  remember that on a "loser" day).

  Mine recently has been eating the wall. Another trader joking said, well
  look on the bright side, you won't have to go home much longer to let her out
  :-)

  Great dog though otherwise.
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV