Re: [RT] silly question

For me, after the markets close, I do not allow a thought of equities to
come to mind until the next morning when I do my over-night news research
prior to the opening.  When the work day ends, it *ends* and that is
that.  I have found that to obsess over anything is a formula for
disaster.   If you can, do your trading from a "trading room" and keep out
of there after work day ends.  As for pleasure for myself, I fish quite a
lot and meet friends for beers.  (Where I flatly refuse to discuss the markets)

Bob

At 09:05 AM 2/25/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Here's a silly question. When you don't want to talk about your trading but
>you are bored out of you gord, and you are in one of the worlds loneliest
>professions, what do you do to keep from going nuts?
>
>Prosper

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWP7PD/pYNCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM