[RT] S&P bottom?

Don and others

I have just dug up the chart we discussed a few
posts back and I think that your line has now been well and truly violated, so
where now?   The thought occurs to me that we might have reached a
bottom, even if it does appear to be between the tram lines.
What gives me encouragement is the 'island' that has formed on the
bonds.   Now I know, before all the argument starts, that it is not a
perfect island reversal (but then nor was my H&S top and look where that
went!) and if it is a sign of lower prices on the bonds, then perhaps we will
see a rise on the Spoo.

Anyway, what does your EW counts say about all
this?

Bill

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click here for Classmates.com