[RT] Re: CMT program

Used to be that you had to write an original paper to get CMT III.
Now, I think there is a test. Hopefully, it will be pretty hard. IFTA
also has something called DITA (Diploma in Technical Analysis) which
is an international version of the CMT. Do you plan on going into TA
professionally? I belong to the MTA (though I never got around to
writing my paper, so never got CMT designation).

Steve Poser

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Stavros Hadjichristofi <stavrosc@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Is anyone aware of CMT (Chartered Market Technician) program?   Is
is a hard
> program to complete.  Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
>

> Stavros

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/152424/_/982561254/