[RT] Re: When to buy question.

The percentage I'm talking about is a the percentage of the closing
price that the price would need to move above the pervious high after
a higher high and higher low day. It's going to be a small number
like .07 percent or some such:)

Prosper

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Prosper" <brente@xxxx> wrote:
> Assuming an over sold condition, have any of you done research on
when it is
> statistically probabal that an advance above the high of the
pervious day,
> percentage wise, is going to be a profitable run? I'd guess that for
> different markets it would be different. I especially want it for
Canadian
> Dollar but I'll apperciate it for other commodities too.
>
> BTW I know about Standard Deviations, thats not what I'm looking
for.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/152424/_/982287548/