RE: [RT] Up 26% in 2 weeks...Can this be real ??

  • To: "'realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [RT] Up 26% in 2 weeks...Can this be real ??
  • From: "Merkley, Steve" <smerkley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:37:57 -0800
  • Title: RE: [RT] Up 26% in 2 weeks...Can this be real ??

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the information about your good trades, but what you gave us begs the other questions, such as how many trades have you made via their recommendations, how many were winners and how many were losers, and finally, have you been profitable.  You may not want to divulge all,  but if you can it would start to give us a well rounded look at what they have to offer.  Thanks for any more info you may give us.

Steve Merkley