[RT] Up 26% in 2 weeks...Can this be real ??

Hi,

I have been discussing this on another group I am a member of and I
thought members of this group would also be interested,

It is in connection with a new tip sheet I have been looking into called
the Griffiths Chronicles (http://www.GriffithsChronicles.com) Apparently
the author of this newsletter actually trades his own recommendations,
which is why I stopped to investigate further, as this is rare in this
industry!

I have just heard back from them again this morning and it turns out
their recommendations on Futures (which I am interested in) has produced
a 26%profit in the last 2 weeks.

As a result I am subscribing, so I will let you all know how I get on,

Chris Lyon

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/152424/_/982069957/