Re: [RT] Globex shutdown?

Don:

In the past when Globex2 has been down and trading has been shifted to the
pit, the contract limits have been suspended, allowing 1 lot or more trading
in open outcry.  I am not sure what the status of the 30 lot and above open
outcry trading is.  I have never seen any numbers on that, even when Globex2
is working fine.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

In a message dated 2/11/01 3:28:58 PM Central Standard Time,