Re: [RT] Spoo and Boo back on track

IBD Option Premium is available through the paper newspaper
and not the online version.  Jeff Little provides something like 5 years of
data in his DOS program, WST.  Chris Cadbury's book I bought in early
1990's on Option Premium Ratio came with 5 years of data from the early
'90's.  Don't know if he still provides that.  Currently Jeff makes
all the data for his program free each morning via a datafile.exe you can
download.  There is a good track record on the WST and associated signals
at http://www.bullsorbears.com.
I have been keying in a lot of the data so I can do some backtesting in
TS.  The charts and data Jeff provides do look encouraging and the signals
tend to be on the early side by a day or two.  That's the nature of
sentiment, to go to extreme and reverse as price moves outside of its recent
expectations.

BobR