Re: [RT] Re: Spreadsheets

Jeff-
I have several that my be able to be adapted or enhanced. (I will each
separately since egroups will restrict the file size).

#1 (BlankCustTemple3.xls) is a broad based one used to illustrate
performance by trade with a starting equity amount, an assumed $30 RT and
would show how the program has done from inception (ending equity amount).
Note the "Net Equity Balance" is the only automated column. Because both
bond futures and options are being traded, one trading in 32nd's and the
other in 64th's, plus the fact bond options go to 100 when they reach 64,
complicates things a bit, so manual calculation was easier, than to do all
that macro work for what was trying to be accomplished here. Also the need
to keep it on a "portrait" format limits what can be done, without further
extensive macros.