Re: [RT] WindowsME & datafeeds

Many services providers have been operating under the impression that no
updates on their part were needed for ME but they were/are wrong and are
slowly catching up with the reality that this is a new code and they need
to upgrade to accommodate it.  The other side of the coin however, is that
the new features of ME are mostly basic and done to make using windows even
easier for newbies and basic content users.  Second edition Win98 is more
stable and Win2000 is even more stable but once again, will your services
providers *actually* support it?

Bob