Re: [RT] First American

Hello RTers,

Does anyone have any scuttlebutt on First American Discount Corp?
  I know they have been taken over by EDF Mann. However, their
  QuickFills system was down all day yesterday and again today. Called
  my broker only to find that he, and half of the brokers have been
  laid off. The guy I spoke to on the desk didn't know his ass from
  his elbow as to what is happening. I've been with them for over ten
  years and they have been a good service; maybe its time...........!

--
Best regards,
Ian                            mailto:cuncom@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have been with them for over 10 years
myself
but my broker is still with them
just ask the manager to switch your account to the OLD timer.

eGroups Sponsor

www.