[RT] Re: QQQ's

Dom,

I would think that it could be due to delays in mail server
processing when there are lots of messages to be updated for all the
groups. I'm not sure how many groups there are to handle, but would
imagine at times it could certainly take several minutes. I've posted
recently (last day or so) to other egroups and noticed that it has
taken anywhere from 1 minute to about 15 minutes at the worst, and I
only noticed it on one day, so it may have been just an exception.

George

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Dom Perrino" <domenick@xxxx> wrote:
> Can someone tell me how come an email sent at approximately 353
hits the board at 417.