From: "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Bonds -60min

> Don
>
> Couldn't find the line for the bounce.  Protracted stall initially look
like a bearish retracement, but as soon as I cottoned on with the blip
higher, I was out and waited for the 9.00 report.  The breach of the
intraday and then yesterday's high and it looked okay for the target of ^22,
but it never ticked through to the high of the second crow, which was a
pity.  Anyway the Spoo is currently making its highest bar north today and
if that takes the bonds back through the line, we are probably in trouble...

> Would love to try out your oscillator, but can you or anyone else let me
have an .ela for the 5/35 so as to put it on my SuperCharts?  I don't seem
able to create it...

> Finally, the DS ought to make today an up day, but my stop is under
yesterday's high and the profit stop still at ^22.  I'll rejoin if we get a
TTT, but otherwise bread and no jam, today...

> Bill

ABC,