  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 4:06
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Re: The Reason for
  Nasdaq's Temporary Bounce
  Jan,If you click on "Reply to Sender", you'll be
  able to see the email addressof the person you wish to respond to (in the
  new message window). Just copyand paste their email address in place of
  the RealTraders egroup address,and your response will be
  private.DC----- Original Message -----From: "JHP" <<A
  href="mailto:jan4123@xxxxxxxxxx";>jan4123@xxxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, January 17, 2001 2:29 PMSubject: Re: [RT] Re: The Reason for
  Nasdaq's Temporary Bounce> Neil,>> Thanks a
  lot!> BTW,  my question was directed to JT , I hoped, in private
  for which Ichose> "Reply"> rather than "Reply All". As it
  happened before, however, it ended up as> "All".> I asked RT
  once what is going on and how to reply individually, butreceived>
  no> reply.> Anybody knows?>> Jan
  Philipp>> ----- Original Message -----> From: Neil Kerr
  <nck1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001
  10:47 AM> Subject: Re: [RT] Re: The Reason for Nasdaq's Temporary
  Bounce>>> > Hello Jan,> >> >
  IMHO   In My Humble Opinion> > Later> >
  <jan4123@xxxxxxxxxx>> > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001
  12:17 PM> > Subject: Re: [RT] Re: The Reason for Nasdaq's Temporary
  stands for and we> > > failed. Please explain it ASAP because our
  nerves are stretched to> > > the limit -:).> >
  James Taylor <jptaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> > > Sent: Wednesday, January 17,
  2001 7:51 AM> > > Subject: Re: [RT] Re: The Reason for Nasdaq's
  Temporary Bounce> > >> > >> > > >
  True, nobody knows.  But I think a heck of a lot of giddy,>
  dart-throwing> > > > fools lost their shirts,> >
  > > and retirement savings during this recent dive.  The
  taxi-cabdrivers> > that> > > > were offering
  stock picking advice now have decided that they do not> >
  like> > > to> > > > trade stocks anymore.
  The line of lemmings to sign up for the next> > run-up> >
  > > will be much smaller, IMHO.> > > > and the fear is
  in the survivors minds what can happen on the> downside,> >
  > and> > > > that seed of fear will turn this upswing to
  dust before this year> > ends --> > > I> >
  > > am watching for the next entry short.> > > >>
  Message -----> > > > From: "Carl Vanhaesendonck"
  <carl.vanhaesendonck@xxxxxxxxxx>> > > > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> > > > Sent: Wednesday,
  January 17, 2001 2:02 AM> > > > Subject: [RT] Re: The Reason
  for Nasdaq's Temporary Bounce> > > >> > >
  order.Just> > > > > that IMO the bears would be taking
  a nap for a while. Nobodyindeed> > > > > can say
  whether this will be only a upside reaction in a bear> market,>
  Taylor" <jptaylor@xxxx>> wrote:> > > > > >
  I wouldn't go so far as to say a bull market is forming, farfrom>
  > > > The lemmings that got their lunch eaten by this last decline
  are> > > > > wiped-out,> > > > > >
  and it will take a hell of a long time for the next batch toamass>
  leg.  I wouldn't get to> excited> > > > >
  about> > > > > > it, unless you> > > >
  > > are a bear and are waiting to pounce on the next
  inflectionpoint.> > > > > >> > > >

  <carl.vanhaesendonck@xxxx>> > > > > > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> > > > > > Sent:
  Tuesday, January 16, 2001 2:48 AM> > > > > > Subject:
  [RT] Re: The Reason for Nasdaq's Temporary Bounce> > > > >

  Just one comment, I made the following observation re Nasdaqand>
  The last months were characterized by an inverted volume>
  behavior> > > > > > > (increase in volume when prices
  decreased, and decrease in> volume> > > > > >
  > when prices rised. From the 1st trading day this year,
  thishas> > > > > > > changed: the volume
  increased increased and decreased in synch> > > > >
  with> > > > > > > price, which would suggest a bull
  market is emerging.> > > > > > >> > >
  not2,> > > > > but a> > > > > >
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, DH <catapult@xxxx> wrote:> > >
> [...]
  significant> > > > > bottom> > > > >
  > > at least> > > > > > > > > as good as
  fall 1999.> > > > > > > >> > > >
  onCNBC> > > > > today> > > > > >
  > and> > > > > > > > was answering questions
  from little old ladies in investment> > > > > clubs>
  how to short stocks. :-)> > > > > > > >>
  >   Dennis> > > > > > >> >
  from this group, send an email to:> > > > > > >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> > > > > >

  group, send an email to:> > > > >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> > > > >> >

  from this group, send an email to:> > > >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> > > >> > >

  this group, send an email to:> > >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> > >> >
  from this group, send an email to:> >