[RT] Fw: INTRUST INVESTIGATION: ORGANIZED LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN

  • To: "REAL TRADERS" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] Fw: INTRUST INVESTIGATION: ORGANIZED LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN
  • From: "charles meyer" <chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:42:43 -0800

Group:

I had previously written a letter to James A. Boyd, CEO of Millennium
Trust Company;  suggesting that if he would be willing to be the
leader in doing all he can in helping us recover our loses; that would, in
my opinion do more than anything else to keep account holders
with Millennium.  This e-mail follows our discussion earlier this morning
relative to that letter in which we discussed the importance of the role he
can play.

He empathized with our collective plight and appeared to offer his
cooperation and assistance in this connection.  Please see the
message, below.

Chas