size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: John T. Nelson
  [mailto:trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001
  10:41 AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [RT] Re:
  The Reason for Nasdaq's Temporary BounceThe truly
  addicted will grasp at any straw to relive the glory days of
  easyprofits.  I see a rally within the next three months or so,
  followed byfurther declines.  If the drop is sharp enough then it
  might shake out thefew remaining survivors.-
  John-----Original Message-----From: James Taylor
  [mailto:jptaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 10:52
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re: The Reason for
  Nasdaq's Temporary BounceThe line of lemmings to sign up for the
  next run-up will be much smaller,IMHO. and the fear is in the survivors
  minds what can happen on thedownside, and that seed of fear will turn this
  upswing to dust before thisyear ends -- I am watching for the next entry
  short.JTTo
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor