[RT] Re: Bonds

> What do think Bill?, double bottom but not to my target area, oscillator at
> .20 so almost to zero. I have a fib expansion very short term to 102-14?
> don ewers

Don

In a rush today - if we get an up day, then we will complete the right hand of a Doji Sandwich and if we get a down day it will be a continuation DS.  It is if we get a nothing, nothing that will be boring.  It is only by a tick that we missed an Inside Day, so I think we will get a break out one way or the other.  If you are day trading, just trade what you see...  the tape will reveal all...

Regards
Bill