RE: [RT] prices for live quotes

Hi
steve what is the charge for forex feed on satelite or internet for my omega
station
i am
based in europe
<SPAN
class=490080710-13012001>regards
mark
oliver

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Merkley, Steve
  [mailto:smerkley@xxxxxxx]Sent: Freitag, 12. Januar 2001
  21:21To: 'realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx'Subject: RE: [RT]
  prices for live quotes
  I'm steve merkley and I work for data broadcasting
  corp.  and have for 9 years.  The exchange fee for the cbot is
  $30.  It used to be $60 a year ago.  As for a $10 fee, that sounds
  like the cme fee for a non professional.  Any other questions, reply to
  this post or call me at 800-287-9532.
  Thanks,
  Steve Merkley <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>dbc

    -----Original
    Message----- From:
    azeem [SMTP:azeemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] <FONT face=Arial
    size=2>Sent:   Friday, January
    12, 2001 3:04 AM <FONT face=Arial
    size=2>To:     <FONT face=Arial
    size=2>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx <FONT face=Arial
    size=2>Subject:        <FONT
    face=Arial size=2>[RT] prices for live quotes
    is it possible for the cbot to charge one price
    to one group and a different rate for another <FONT
    face=Arial>  eg   realtime
    qoutes from cbot/jones financial network =$10.00 p/m <FONT
    face=Arial size=2>r/time qoutes thru quotecom---for cbot qoutes = $30.00
    p/m   <FONT face=Arial
    size=2>anyone  wants to enlighten us <FONT face=Arial
    size=2>thanks azeem
    eGroups
    Sponsor  <A
    href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=169066.1281467.2883016.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700001779:N/A=560428/*http://cgi.pathfinder.com/cgi-bin/magsubs/cc/subs/fortuneext1rf?EFFORTKEY=FOBTGH9";><FONT