[RT] How high?? 3

Now, why on earth should we have a break of the HS
etc?

Well, looking at the statistics from a 10%  swing
chart  we find that the probabillities for a low are VERY high in
January.

And looking at a 15% swing chart we see a similar
picture.

Jan 4 is also a "Gann point" the date
when the sun is closest to Earth and often seen at important trend
changes.

And what is more interesting, is that chances for a
trendchange in February are very slim, so perhaps we won't see a top until
March.

If we add 61,8% of the latest decline to the Jan 3
date we get March 16 which is where, if we follow the 2nd upper warning line of
the Andrews pitchfork, the price of that line will be 3160!
(remember...?)

March 16 is also close to the spring equinox, also
often seen at important turningpoints.

On the 17th, Pluto goes retrograde and on the 18th
Mars is Conjunct Pluto, so why not?(Geocentrically i.e with Earth as
Centerpoint)
<FONT color=#000000
size=2>Furthermore:
Heliocentric we have some more interesting
Aspects(that's when we look at things with the Sun as
Centerpoint):
14th Venus
90degrees to Pluto
15th Venus
90degrees to Jupiter
16th
Mars   90 degrees to Neptune
16th Mercury 0
degrees to Pluto (Conjunction)
17th Mercury 180
degrees to Jupiter

In other words Pluto Jupiter Mercury and the Sun will
form a straight line.
And Venus The Sun
and Jupiter and Pluto will form a gigantic T.

A perfect setup for a
trendchange.

So, there it is: Nasdaq top March 16 plus minus
a couple of days at 3160.
(if we break HS etc that is....)
Any other bets?

regards