[RT] Re:(RT] Re: H&S on the Bonds

  • Subject: [RT] Re:(RT] Re: H&S on the Bonds
  • From: "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:23:13 -0800

>You could have differed with
Earl in a more constructive way by omitting  the put down.>
StuartMaybe.  But if you re-read the unnecessary comments which he
made (below) to the original, perfectly reasonable post, designed to help some
people on this forum, you might think that what I actually said was quite
restrained..."I've previously reminded ....  but he keeps
throwing these things up as H&S.... for the benefit of new traders on the
list who pickup such misinformation and try to use it to their financial
peril..."Not only unpleasant, but inaccurate - but let's leave
it...Bill Eykyn

eGroups Sponsor