[RT] Half a Big Point, Thank You!

Well it may not have been a H&S that comes out
of the text books that some people read, but it was good enough to give me a
half a big point from the bounce on DBYH to the target 104^03...(see attached
gif)  But, of course, it is very early yet,
especially for those who position play and it may well go the other
way.   Well, so be it, if it does, the pattern I was alerting people
to paid off for those that took it on a day trade basis.    But
then I only day trade!

Bill Eykyn

eGroups Sponsor