[RT] Re: Looking for total volume

Thanks Dennis,

I am looking for free. I have been using Gecko charts for total
volume but for 4 days they were off line due to their IP going under.
When they got up there are 4 days of missing data on all contracts. I
have looked on the Internet but I haven't found anyone that posts it
historically.

Prosper

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Dennis L. Conn" <dennisconn@xxxx>