[RT] Gen - D8080 vs D8000 OI survey

Well, we finally have some attention from Omega support on the OI problem.
Melody is researching the problem and has asked me to do a survey.

1. did the problem appear with the D8080 receiver or did it occur with D8000
also?

2. did it occur with the date change from 2000 to 2001?

3. is it only for options or are futures missing the OI too?

4. is it for all options or only CBOE options?

replies can be sent directly to me to avoid cluttering the list and I will
post a summary later on.

Thanks for your help
BobR