Re: [RT] Excellent article on the credit bubble

Yeah Dennis,

The deep problems with the economy are just figments of our imaginations,
the record bankruptcies being posted, and the staggering levels of personal
debt are also
nothing to worry about.

Just close your eyes and everything will be fine.

For me, I prefer knowing the real deal on the issues, and am in the camp who
believe that
Greenspan really doesn't know what he has done (or is doing), and he will
learn sooner than later
that the markets are bigger than he is, and his mismanagement of this
economy will cause needless suffering
of millions of people.

JT