Re[2]: [RT] Self Directed IRA Accounts

On Monday, January 08, 2001, 6:53:24 PM, Jim White wrote:

JW> Jan,
JW> There was no attachment to my message.
JW> Jim

The virus is not in an attachment. It is part of the HTML message (one
of the hazards in using HTML email). Those of us who use only text are
not affected. And, yes, Jim, your message DOES have the virus, as does
your computer, and probably many others that were sent email by you.

This list has been the *worst* list for virus transmission of the
several dozen lists I subscribe to. Moderator: can you do anything,
such as insist on text only, to lessen the virii spread here?

ztrader