[RT] Re: My Spam Volume has increased

Tip:  Don't only report where the spam comes from.  Spam is of little
value unless it points you somewhere.  If there is an email contact
address or website in the body, then I also forward the spam to
whomever services those addresses, telling them that if they don't
take action against their users using indirect, contract mailers,
then they are also supporting spam.