[RT] DTN D8080 and TS2ki

Got a little Open Interest problem here that I am wondering if anyone else
has when using TS2k with DTN satellite.  I know the DTN feed has Open
Interest for OEX options as it shows up in Chameleon and Ensign, but it
doesn't appear in Radar Screen or Option Station.  The option price and
volume fields appear to update properly.  If I request DTN to send a "P"
Process code for a single option like OEXAA, then within a minute or so the
Open Interest (Day) field fills in in Radar Screen and Option Station.  It
appears that when DTN does the batch P code updates this field information
is somehow not being delt with properly.  I am trying to determine if this
is a local problem(my machine/software) or if anyone else is experiencing
it.

Thanks,
Bob Roeske