Re: [Fwd: Re:[RT] Market - OEX astro]

> John thanks for jumping in on the mis information campaign, although it
> seems to have a life of its own now. As virtually everyone is or soon will
> be using the FIX API all orders will be equal.

Nonsense. Few brokers are using FIX now and, while interesting reading,
what will or may happen someday in the future is irrelevant to the
health of our accounts RIGHT NOW. I, for one, appreciate John's efforts
to clarify the current mess.

So, I'll ask again. Which stop order will get filled first, even if the
difference is only milliseconds? One entered through FIX or one entered
through TOPS?

--
  Dennis