Re: [RT] DTN B8080 data splitting.

The old Omega list , a year or two ago had some specific into on this ,
itwould be next to very hard to do it without that info . I have it (maybe
)on an old machine , but I am not home now , I will look next week and see
ifI can find it . There is also an omega archive somewhere you could look
itup in . But I am sure someone may have it already for you . Let me know .
Maybe just a hub and a little network , or one computer as a server and it feeds
the other two , your local network tech might help . They have help me ,
greatlyB.Tharp----- Original Message -----From: "Houdini" <<A
href="mailto:sailor12@xxxxxxxxxxx";>sailor12@xxxxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <<A
href="mailto:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx";>omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Thursday, January 04, 2001 6:54 PMSubject: [RT] DTN B8080 data
splitting.> Hi,>> I'm looking for a little magic
that would enable the new DTN B8080receiver> to feed more than one
computer.>> Hints, suggestions, schematics, etc. would be greatly
appreciated.>> Thanks,>>
Jeff.>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
to:> <A
href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>

eGroups Sponsor