Re: [RT] Night action

> Question is who was the "wise guy" to have a sell at 1380 on the ES? Someone
> got cute?

One tick below the limit. That's exactly where I would have put it if I
had thought of it. Well, maybe I would have gone for 2 ticks to get in
front of all those other people at 1 tick. Damn, I've got to start
paying more attention when the Fed's on the prowl. :-)

> Looked like a false rumor to me

No, the Fed cut the discount rate another 1/4 point to bring it in line
with the fed funds rate. At least that's what they were saying on CNBC
when I flipped it on. I had the TV off all day so I'm assuming the spike
happened when the news was released.

--
  Dennis