RE: [RT] AOL: another perspective

AOl
has exhibited fairly consistent 1,2 and 4 year time cycles. Price appears to be
approaching the bottom of 1 and 2 year cycles and the middle of a 4 year
cycle.
<SPAN
class=270551120-02012001>
AOL
experienced a massive double top March to December 1999 across which significant
distribution occurred. Now, modest accumulation has appeared as the beginning of
new 1 and 2 year cycles approaches.
<SPAN
class=270551120-02012001>
While
the level of accumulation does not appear to suggest a free fall here, the next
significant horizontal support level is around $25. Horizontal resistance is now
in place around $40, and accumulation does not appear significant enough to push
price through horizontal resistance around $50 near term.
<SPAN
class=270551120-02012001>
The
software used for this attachment is not commercially available. The
accumulation indicator, which is based on the interaction of price and volume,
is proprietary.
<SPAN
class=270551120-02012001>
<SPAN
class=270551120-02012001>-Stan

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: rosow@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:rosow@xxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, January 01, 2001 1:37
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT]
  AOLGitanshu,
     Back on 10/17 I sent to you & the group a Get time
  & price square for AOL. Here is a current view of that chart. This
  seems to show some interesting support & resistance lines. I have
  highlighted (4) lines of note in red. Lenny To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor