Re[2]: [RT] TS 4.0

Hello Neil,

in the server click options then morning update tab then look where it
says  "auto  add  futures  contracts"  12  months  out or whatever and
UNCHECK IT!

i would suggest taking the time to read the owners manuals if you have
them.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx