  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2000 4:29
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] GEN: EOD Data Service -
  Genesis
  Hi Bob again,I had a typo in my message.It
  should read that " I would NOT use them if it were for
  free".Guy----- Original Message ----- From: "Guyeshu" <<A
  href="mailto:guyeshu@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>guyeshu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Saturday, December 30, 2000 3:46 PMSubject: Re: [RT] GEN: EOD Data Service
  - Genesis> Hi Bob,> > Regarding Genesis data, I
  would use them if it were for free.> Most horrible experience with the
  people there, from Glenn the> owner to his support staff.  Allot
  of problems with data at times> and very little effort made to correct
  issues.> > I turned to CSI about 8 months ago and have not had
  1, I repeat> 1 issues with the data or the customer service.>
  with> allot of heart ache and bull.> > Guy> -----
  Original Message ----- > From: <bskca@xxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 8:30
  PM> Subject: [RT] GEN: EOD Data Service - Genesis> >
  > > Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with end-of->
  > day commodity data from Genesis Financial Data > > Services?
  > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> > > > >
  an email to:> realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> >
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor