Re: [RT] Stocks :Holiday rally.. Santa's wish list

JS,

  Per your sector analysis, if you believe that we have been experiencing a
bear
market, i.e. COMPQ dropping more than 50%, then I must remind you of an old
Wall Street metaphorical adage referencing a particular type of
establishment dedicated to the world's oldest profession which states that
when the house gets raided, everyone goes including the piano player.

  My point is that you will know when the stock market has reached a final
long term bottom when all stocks have experienced a similar relative
percentage correction which is culminated by a final across the board
selling climax.
When that stock that wouldn't go down during the entire bear correction
finally goes down with a good selling climax with the rest of the list, it
is at that point you may be near a final low.

  I like to think of the market as a symphonic composition, where each
section of the orchestra has its turn to be heard. But, at the end of the
Symphony, every instrument and section of the orchestra are playing together
for the final note.

Metaphorically,

Norman