Re: [RT] TurtleTrader.com...anyone tried the system?

Tim,

I reviewed the Turtle System and spoke with some
brokers who execute the trades for Russel Sands. I
came to the conclusion that the system exhibits large
drawdowns prior that one must endure. This is as with
any trend following system.

I believe you should always trade with the trend, but
you also have to alleviate the risk.  I could not take
so much heat on a trade.  In essence if you could take
the heat then you can trade the system.

JS
--- TimL51@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Has anyone tried the system "Turtle Trader" found at
> the website
> www.turtletrader.com?  If so, any comments would be
> appreciated.

> .