Re: [RT] Re: Mark's not so Oddball System

I might add that my breadth data comes from DTN by parsing the composite
@ISN symbol into the up,down,unch,total by using a custom version of
MetaServer fed by Chameleon windows DDE into a Signal version of the Global
Server for TS2ki.  Granted, its an abortion configuration, but there is no
other way to get the breadth data into TS via DTN satellite realtime.
Somehow, someway, dtn satellite users need to get the message across to dtn
management that it is in their interests to send these symbols individually.
I know many on this list have tried to convince them of this in the past
with no success.  Excuses have been that the new bird and decimalization
took priorities.  Now that they have their own ticker plant and the other
excuses are no longer valid, perhaps it is time to once again ring their
phone off the hook on this matter.  It would only take 8 new symbols for the
NYA and NASDAQ and the new bird's bandwidth is not a limitation.  So, right
now it just boils down to will they do it.  No doubt they could increase
their subscriber base by hundreds with this one little addition to their
feed.

BobR