Re: [RT] Fw: Another Country on the Verge of Economic Collapse

The age old reason that economies and companies
fail is massive
debt.

Banks blindly lend money,  giddy, foolish
debtors gladly accept the loans.
We go thru a wild, excessive bubble economy, where
resources are misallocated (e.g. the internet 'new' economy), and
then
reality hits, defaults soar, and banks and
economies fail.

Imagine the fallout when the so-called Government
Sponsored Enterprises (Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, etc...) fail.

They now have over $7 TRILLION in bond obligations,
as they have wildy expanded their mortgage lending.

It WILL make the S&L tax payer screw for $1.6
TRILLION , look like a rounding error.

When, not if, this economy starts laying off people
en-masse, the bankruptcies (already at a record) will mushroom and the banks who
lent them money will fail in droves.

The new economy,  ha.  How
disgusting.  Yet another raw deal for the masses of sheep led by the
foolish sheepherder Greenspun.
If you think Argentina has problems,  just
wait til you see the riots and suffering coming for citizens of the good ol'
USA,  The worlds largest debtor.

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  <A href="mailto:u.stuart-auslander@xxxxxxx";