Re: [RT] (no subject)

From: "Ira Tunik" <ist@xxxxxx>
To: "realtraders" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 10:41 AM
Subject: [RT] (no subject)

> Just one more post about the election.
>
> GOOD LUCK GEORGE!!!
>
>        What happens when a president gets elected in years ending with
> zero (which
>        of course happens only every 20 years)?
>
>        1840: William Henry Harrison (Died in Office)
>
>        1860: Abraham Lincoln (Assassinated)
>
>        1880: James A.  Garfield (Assassinated)
>
>        1900: William McKinley (Assassinated)
>
>        1920: Warren G.  Harding (Died in Office)
>
>        1940: Franklin D.  Roosevelt (Died in Office)
>
>        1960: John F.  Kennedy (Assassinated)
>
>        1980: Ronald Reagan (Barely Survived Assassination
>              Attempt and left suffering from Alzheimer's)
>
>        Now....want a re-count, George???

Ira,

    Each of the US Presidents who died in office were elected with Jupiter
and Saturn conjunct (same degree of longitude - a 19.5 year cycle) in an
Earth sign (Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn).  This pattern began in modern
times in 1840. Please note that no President died in office in the two
pre-1840 periods. This  is a sub-cycle of a 960  year cycle during which
Jupiter and Saturn conjunctions stay in the same element (Earth, Air, Fire,
or Water) for approximately 175 years.
The one exception to this pattern in the past 960 years was in 1980 when
Jupiter and Saturn temporarily skipped an earth sign and conjunct in Libra,
an air sign, hence Reagan's life was spared.  However, in accordance with
the 960 year skip, Jupiter and Saturn will be conjunct in earthy Taurus in
January 2001.  I am forecasting that before the end of the next Presidential
term has expired, Al Gore will realize that he was lucky to have lost the
election, similarly to Nixon who narrowly lost to Kennedy under the
influence of a Jupiter - Saturn conjunction in an Earth sign.

   Although this portends a bleak long term outlook for George W.'s term and
maybe his life, contrary to many bleak forecasts, I think he will have a
very good first year in the White House and that the US Economy will have a
nice bounce in the first half of 2001.  I also think that Cheney will play a
prominent role in this Jupiter - Saturn scenario due to the fact that every
President that died in office, with the exception of one (Harding was a
watery Scorpio), was an Air sign and a majority were Aquarians. Bush is a
watery Cancer but Cheney is an Aquarian.  Peharps due to the this being the
past occurance of Jupter - Saturn in an earth sign for 960 years, rather
than the Prez dieing in office, the Vice President will check out?  Does
anyone know if any V.P.s have died in office?

Happy Holidays,

Norman

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/977421622/