[RT] Options question for Ira and other options experts.

Hi,

I was thinking about an option play that would require that you buy one, at
the money put 3 to 6 months out. Then you buy 2 calls out of the money by
two strikes. Or vise versa (buying a call and 2 puts). Example, buy 1 June
106 T-Bond call and buy 2 June 102  T-Bond puts.

I don't know if there is a name for this kind of trade. I would like to hear
some of the pros and cons for this idea.

Thanks,

Prosper

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/152424/_/977369866/