Re: [RT] S&P 500 Futures Neural Models Vote Long

In a message dated 12/19/00 2:08:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
blee7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hi Ben,

 I haven't calculated those particular stats on the two "go long" models.
 Since they don't attempt to predict exits/shorts (I have other models for
 that), I would shy away from calculating a "percent-up" stat.  The charts I
 attached for the two "go long" models include the entire out-of-sample (OOS)
 period.  I think visualization of the charts is fairly descriptive of their
 respective performances OOS. As hese were models were specifically developed
 for the S&P market, I have not attempted to build similar models for the
 NASDAQ using the same inputs/outputs.  The stats for the trading model's OOS
 period are attached.

hello

this looks good
HOWEVER