Re: [RT] S&P 500 Futures Neural Models Vote Long

My best neural net model also went long on todays open. It is similar to your
single input model.  It makes calls about the same time as your single input
model.  The main difference is that sometimes you put in two  cycles where mine
puts in one. My net is also a single input model.  I call it the "Big
Rat".
eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/977237183/