Re: [RT] Norman's conquest

From: <MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2000 10:41 AM
Subject: [RT] Norman's conquest

> I don't want to let it go unnoticed that astrologer Norman Winski has
again
> correctly forecasted the outcome of the presidential elections - half a
year
> in advance, and for the fifth time in a row. I remember he even said it
> would be a tight decision. Well done, Norman!
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael Suesserott

Michael,

  Thank you very much for your kind mention.  It should be noted that this
correct forecast brought
my US Presidential election track record to 8 wins out of 8.  I started in
1972 with Nixon, for whom I forecasted a landslide victory but that he would
later regret he had won due to having to leave office in a dishonorable or
scandalous fashion.  Ironically, I have never voted for any of the winners
and in the past 20 years, I have always vote for a sure to lose third party
candidate. I do this in order to vote my conscience, as I don't like either
Republcan or Democratic philosophies. This also afford me some additiional
objectivity in deriving my Astrological forecast in a particulalry close
analysis such as Gore vs. Bush.

Happy Holiday!

Thanks,

Norman