[RT] INTRUST: WSJ ARTICLE

Group:

It has just come to my attention that an article appeared in the
December 6th issue, front page of 'Money and Investing'.
The article was not of the tenor a lot of us would have liked
to see; but it's a start.  There are a lot of details and infor-
mation which were not mentioned.   We were hoping for a more
expose type article for the purpose bringing  pressure on ALL  those
who should be held accountable and responsible.  There is a lot
of new information that will hopefully be coming to light in the not
too distant future; which is just the tip of the iceberg.

Chas

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976907699/