From: Earl Adamy [mailto:eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 8:42 AM
To: RealTraders
Subject: Re: [RT] Continuous Contracts ...

I use CSI Unfair Advantage for my EOD futures data (also stocks and funds),
cleanest data I've found anywhere at any price, however it is EOD only. I
use QCharts via internet for intraday futures charts on demand, even
reference to intraday charts on expired contracts, however no continuous
contracts and I doubt they will ever provide them. Generally, I  use
monthly/weekly continuous unadjusted contracts in AGet for longer term work,
current daily contract (except for continous near rollover when current
contract data is skimpy) for short term work. I transfer key (nearby)
support/resistance levels to my hourly charts for trading the financials.

Earl