Re: [RT] STK: wfc & CANSLIM

Gitanshu,
    If you're reading the data so is somebody
else, maybe somebody with deeper pockets, a richer client perhaps who will
gladly pay someone for the research. Not so much the money but
guessing the correct direction the equity will take, a gamblers mentality
with megabucks and being right is what counts.  Thus I would wait
until a pullback to support.  I'm sometimes whipsawed by the perfect
chart and lookin' for answers  and I  I frequently deal with all kinds
of gamblers....Russ.

eGroups Sponsor