Re: [RT] Off topic - for the email experts

Hi Doug,

I'm not sure what the problem is but I'll relate a problem I had and see if
it fits. I have two ISP accounts, Earthlink and MMZero which is a local ISP,
and three email addresses. MMZero will not let me upload email if my profile
shows Earthlink as my SMTP server. They say they do this because of security
issues. So if my profile, which in Outlook Express is found under Tools ->
Accounts -> Properties -> Servers, shows my outgoing SMTP server as
mail.earthlink.net and I try to connect to my MMZero ISP I have to change
the outgoing SMTP server to mail.mmzero.net.

I don't know who you connect with when you are travelling but you may need
to check this setting.

Good luck

John Manasco