Re: [RT] Re: FS Ebay THE DELTA >>>>-- To Trade !!

Since we enjoy this forum for free thanks to the generosity of others,
why are we wasting bandwidth by discussing what it is that we want and
don't want to occur as far as posts are concerned?

If the people who pay for this group are so inclined to prohibit ads of
any kind or choose to limit signatures or anything  who are we to
complain?

This forum is just fine without the MIF problems and spam.

If someone wants to advertise anything let them go to MIF and do it there
with the rest or the worthless junk.

jmho
Tomgo

eGroups eLerts