[RT] Re: New poll for realtraders

Actually, I was just about to suggest a poll instead of everyone
sending one word messages to the whole group, as this is what the
feature was intended for.

I have received personal emails arguing both sides of this question,
and we do wish to continue the forum to be valuable to the members,
and I understand both sides of the issue. So, let's have the "will of
the people" will determine how this plays out. If a majority of the
members do not mind, individual personal items for sale will be
allowed.

To avoid more messages on this subject, I copy the following from the
original post again....

> http://www.egroups.com/polls/realtraders

> not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
> web site listed above.

George

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976490639/